ok, so for the last few weeks, I have been doing very little to my hair. I wash, condition, twist up and throw a beanie on.. Don’t judge me. Its WINTER. LOL But now I am torn because I want to get my hair straightened but then again I don’t. Here is my dilemma:
- I want to get my hair straightened for the simplicity of it.
- I want to see how much it has grown
- I am attending an event this weekend and want my hair straight for it.
- My straight hair makes me happy
- I like going to the Dominicans because they get my hair very straight
- The Dominicans only charge me 35 bucks for my hair.
- I am not in the salon for 5 or more hours.
Here are my cons for getting my hair straightened.
- I am afraid of heat damage
- I also start working out this weekend and I am afraid I will sweat it out.
- The stylist does not like to use my products, I have to go in the bathroom and apply my heat protectant.
- Natural hair salons are too expensive! I think I paid 60 bucks for a braid out!
- I AM AFRAID OF HEAT DAMAGE
I think that I am going to get it straightened today, but then I am NOT going to straightened it again until prob the summer or fall. I want to do it only on special occasions. I feel like I am wasting a “straight day” I need to start planning out my hairstyles more like I plan out my meals! And I also need to find a reasonably priced natural stylist so that I can stop going to the Dominicans! I love the way she gets my hair straight tho. It’s always so full and bouncy..I LOVE IT. but now that my hair is longer I LOVE when it is curly! SIGH, Whats a girl to do????? Ok I feel like I am rambling now so I will wrap this up and let you guys know what happens.
OAN, My hair is FINALLY at a length that I am happy with wearing it out, as a wash n go. I can’t wait for the summer guys! It is too cold for that now. lol